Thursday 17 September 2015

Confrontation Bratt Leader


 I've been waiting a long time to get this project started. Not having any of the required figs didn't exactly help either. Thanks to Steve Casey aka Bridgend Steve, I have acquired this wonderful unreleased Bratt Leader fig plus the limited edition gangers.



 First up is the leader who I've been after for ages.  What an impressive sculpt he is! A Jes Goodwin intricate detail fest that ranks up there with the Realm of Chaos Champions when it comes to difficulty level. I haven't painted a figure as testing as this one for quite some time. It took a lot of working out what colours to use on him. In the end I just made it up as I went along. I had pretty much every paint I generally use opened in front of me at one stage.





 It felt pretty rewarding once he was completed but it was a constant challenge and not for the faint hearted.

 Next up will be the gangers who I'm very much looking forward to starting.

No comments:

Post a Comment